tent (plural tents)
- (archaic) A kind of wine of a deep red color, chiefly from Galicia or Malaga in Spain; called also tent wine, and tinta.
- (archaic) Attention; regard, care.
- (archaic) Intention; design.
- (medicine) A roll of lint or linen, or a conical or cylindrical piece of sponge or other absorbent, used chiefly to dilate a natural canal, to keep open the orifice of a wound, or to absorb discharges.
- (medicine) A probe for searching a wound.
- A pavilion or portable lodge consisting of skins, canvas, or some strong cloth, stretched and sustained by poles, used for sheltering persons from the weather.
- (archaic) The representation of a tent used as a bearing.
4 letters in word "tent": E N T T.
Anagrams of tent:
Words found within tent: